Inbound Marketing Designer
We are seeking a talented and multi-skilled individual who is passionate about using design to grow businesses through Inbound Digital Marketing. You will have the overall responsibility of building and designing various digital assets such as landing pages, blogs, web pages, email marketing templates, and more. This role is expected to bring an eye for design along with practical web development abilities.
- Design digital assets in WordPress & HubSpot: web pages, email templates, workflows, blogs, and landing pages.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Expert in end-to-end inbound marketing, including HubSpot’s smart content, smart lists, and other lifecycle stage optimization tactics.
- Supports the execution of marketing automation through HubSpot, including programs for email marketing and lead nurturing campaigns, landing pages, CRM and contact management, segmentation, analytics and reporting and other programs to ensure all marketing activities are trackable and measurable.
- Past experience in marketing preferred.
- Basic graphic design experience.
- WordPress experience
- HTML/CSS experience
- Bonus: HubSpot experience
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Website Design: 1 year (Required)
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Required)
- Winston-Salem, NC 27104 (Preferred)