There Are No Current Openings
- Provides a wide range of complex office administration and support to the CEO
- Answers phones and routes calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling CEO’s expense report
- Files and retrieves corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researches and conducts data to prepare documents for review
- Help prepare CEO for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- General receptionist duties
- Greet visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Uses various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reads and analyzes incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Makes travel arrangements for executives.
- Performs office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Provides general administrative support.
- Schedules meetings and appointments
- Upholds a strict level of confidentiality
- Acts as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Performs internal and external office communication: email, voicemail and miscellaneous written correspondence
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects at hand
- Able to organize and manage large amounts of files, tasks, schedules, and information
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role, manages team members, leads assistant meetings, and supervises when needed
- Answers phone inquiries, directs calls for executive team
- Able to perform all clerical duties, taking memos, maintaining files and confidential information, organizing documents as needed.
Salary + Benefits
- Full time salaried position
- Salary range: 28k-34k
- Flexible PTO
- Health Benefits
- and more.