1. What brought you to Nu expression?
Fate! I found Nu expression during a time when I was longing to plant roots and begin a career. After my first meeting with the team, it just felt right. What a blessing to work somewhere that fits me as a person and reflects my motivations and passions!
2. What is, in your opinion, the most important quality in a person?
Kindness, hands down. For me, being kind to yourself and to others lays the foundation for success in all you do.
3. What has been the most rewarding part of work at Nu?
I love being a part of a team that creates quality products which not only benefits our customers, but the community as a whole. Caring for the success of others with my talents is extremely rewarding.
4. What are you most passionate about professionally?
Building trusted relationships with customers and creating design that is both effective and beautiful.
5. What’s the greatest piece of advice you’ve been given?
This Too Shall Pass-My grandfather used to say this all the time and it was a great reminder to savor happy moments of life and to persevere through times of hardship. I try to carry that mentality with me into each day.
6. If you could eat one type of food or dessert everyday and not suffer any consequences whatsoever, what would it be?
My fantasy!!! I’m a complete foodie so this question is super difficult. I think I’d have to go with pizza because firstly, I’m Italian so loving pizza is in my blood, and also because there are so many different options to choose from. All those crusts and toppings and sauces, oh my!
7. How do you recharge?
Surrounding myself with things that make me happy. Like sitting outside and getting some fresh air with a cup of coffee while listening to a podcast. Talking to a friend on the phone. Putting on a favorite movie I’ve seen a million times. Taking the time spend with myself is invaluable.
8. What’s the coolest thing you’re currently working on or have done in the past six months?
I can’t put my finger on just one! I work on a lot of projects each day which keeps things really interesting and fresh. I think the variety and versatility of what I do is the coolest!
9. What is your ideal vacation?
Going somewhere exotic where I can lay in the sun, try amazing food, and see the sights. A happy mix of relaxation, adventure and fun!
10. What is your greatest accomplishment in life so far?
Honestly, the relationships in my life. Maintaining strong, quality relationships with friends and family is so important to me. I’m proud of how, despite changing circumstances and time passing, those relationships haven’t faltered. It’s exciting to extend that passion for others to my work!